I discovered this cup a few months ago when my two-year old split his lip. We needed a cup that wouldn't put pressure on his lip (like a traditional sippy cup) but I also wanted something that wouldn't readily spill (like a regular straw cup). I found these purely by chance, but am so so so happy I did.
What I love about this product:
- The straw mechanism comes apart to clean easily in the top rack of the dishwasher.
- Grip is the perfect size for toddler hands.
- Available in several bright colors.
- BPA free.
- Replacement straws are available (although, I haven't needed any yet).
- Does NOT leak!!! (Even when shaken upside down. Trust me, my kids have tried).
- Easy assembly.
- Fits perfectly into a beer cozy if you want to insulate it for milk products.
- Much less expensive than similar competitor cups.
- My kids think they're super cool.
BUY IT NOW!
Questions? Testimonials? Lets hear it!