To help promote their cause, N.E.D. has kindly offered one of my readers a $50.00 Target gift card along with the N.E.D. music book and C.D. Additionally, one runner-up will receive a copy of the C.D.
The band says:
"We, the musicians of N.E.D. are all board certified Gynecologic Oncologists whose chosen work is to help women in their fight against cancers of the reproductive system. We follow our patients throughout treatment from initial detection through radiation, chemo therapy, surgery and post-operative rehabilitation.
In the happiest of cases therapy leads to the joyful words "no evidence of disease" while in other cases, outcomes are not as positive. For all women, however, a central focus on quality of life is key. Cancers of the reproductive system are insidious and sometimes hard to detect, but there are many preventative and early detection measures that can be taken."
- Entries will be received in the comments section of this post. All entries will be verified. You MUST leave a valid email address with EACH entry, I will not hunt you down!
- First entry (mandatory): Post the N.E.D. widget (seen above) on your blog or website (in the sidebar or in a post) and then come back and comment with the link!
- Additional entries:
- Grab my button and put it in your sidebar, then leave two (2) separate comments with the link to your blog. - two extra entries
- Follow N.E.D. on Twitter (@nedtheband) and tweet about this contest (please use @nedtheband & @mommynamedapril in your tweet). Leave a separate comment with the link to your tweet (not to your twitter account, just to your contest tweet). - one extra entry
- Become a fan of N.E.D. on Facebook then come back and leave a separate comment letting me know - one extra entry
- Blog about this contest (must be in addition to the mandatory entry) then leave a separate comment with the link to your blog post. - one extra entry
- Follow or subscribe to this blog and leave a separate comment stating that you do so. - one extra entry
But, wait! You can do this EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! So, it's more like a total of six BAJILLION(ish) possible entries!!!
The contest will run from now until Friday, September 25, 2009, midnight Orlando, Florida time. Winners will be picked by random number generator and will be notified by email (on or about) Saturday, September 26, 2009. Winners have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. U.S. addresses only, please.
I reserve the right to cancel or change this contest at any time for any reason. This contest is void where prohibited. By entering this contest you acknowledge having read and accepted my contest policies.