"For those of us who don’t have an in-vehicle voice-activated phone system, the MiniKit Chic is the alternative to help moms stay connected and safe - without the clunky Bluetooth headsets or uncomfortable ear piece. With after-school activities about to begin and the day-to-day shuttling that puts mom behind the wheel throughout the day, Parrot’s MiniKit Chic is the perfect solution that combines connectivity, quality, style and of course safety.Parrot was kind enough to send me a MiniKit Chic to try out. And so far I've been very pleased!
Parrot’s MiniKit Chic is a portable Bluetooth hands free kit. With a stylish and sleek design, the MiniKit easily attaches to the sun visor and fits in a purse for complete portability. Its highly intuitive interface automatically connects to your Bluetooth phone when nearby and automatically synchronizes to your phonebook. With talk-to-dial name recognition, the MiniKit Chic recognizes and dials the number of the contact you speak, without any prior training. The MiniKit Chic retails for $99.99."
- Allows me too keep my hands free for driving (or mitigating fights).
- Is cute and stylish.
- Small enough to stash in the glove box or center console when I'm not in the vehicle.
- Very easy to link up to telephone and works immediately.
- Excellent sound quality.
- Setting up voice recognition is a little bit confusing.
- It's very girly, so your husband won't want it in his car (but, maybe that's a good thing).
- I like this product and will continue to use it!
NOW... Let's get to the fun part where one lucky reader will win a MiniKit Chic Hands Free Blue Tooth set! (To make sure your phone is compatible with the device, please check here).
How to Enter:
- Entries will be received in the comments section of this post. All entries will be verified. You MUST leave a valid email address with EACH entry, I will not hunt you down!
- First entry (mandatory): Leave a comment telling me why you'd like to win this product.
- Additional entries:
- Grab my button and put it in your sidebar, then leave two (2) separate comments with the link to your blog. - two extra entries
- Tweet about this contest and leave a separate comment with the link to your tweet (not to your twitter account, just to your contest tweet). - one extra entry
- Blog about this contest and leave a separate comment with the link to your blog post. - one extra entry
- Follow or subscribe to this blog and leave a separate comment stating that you do so. - one extra entry
- Follow Parrot's twitter feed (@Parrot_US) then leave a separate comment letting me know - one extra entry
- Enter the Target gift card giveaway at April's Little Family (daily!), then leave a separate comment letting me know you did - one extra entry
- Enter my Glow Baby Infant Journal Giveaway (daily!), then leave a separate comment letting me know you did - one extra entry
But, wait! You can do this EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! So, it's more like a total of eight BAJILLION(ish) possible entries!!!
The contest will run from now until Friday, October 16, 2009, midnight Orlando, Florida time. Winners will be picked by random number generator and will be notified by email (on or about) Saturday, October 17. Winners have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. U.S. addresses only, please.
I reserve the right to cancel or change this contest at any time for any reason. This contest is void where prohibited. By entering this contest you acknowledge having read and accepted my contest policies.