With a free rental code to Blockbuster Express and a $20 gift card to Publix, you can create your own movie night either for yourself for a mini escape after the holidays or a movie night for your family!
They were kind enough to send me a free rental code and gift certificate too, and here's what I thought:
- Convenient and close to my home
- Great deli with plenty of ready-made meals, so I don't have to cook
- The cleanest and friendliest grocery store in my area
- Prices tend to be a little bit higher than some of the other stores around here
- Aside from the deli, my local Publix has very few other ready-made options
- Very simple interface
- Huge selection of DVDs
- Will email you with your receipt and confirmation that your movie is returned
- Very affordable (only $1 per night)
- Even with the coupon code you are required to provide a credit card
- You have to park and go into the store to use the kiosk
I was pleased with my experience. I am already a regular Publix shopper, so this part was a no-brainer, but the Blockbuster Express kiosk was a fun discovery. We don't rent movies often, but this is a much better value than renting from our television as we have done in the past.
Now it's your turn! One lucky winner will receive a free rental
code to Blockbuster Express and a $20 gift card to Publix!
How to Enter:
- Entries will be received in the comments section of this post. All entries will be verified. You MUST leave a valid email address with EACH entry, I will not hunt you down!
- First entry (mandatory): Leave a comment telling me your zip code (so I know that there's a Publix near you).
- Additional entries:
- Grab my button and put it in your sidebar, then leave two separate comments with the link to your blog. - two extra entries
- Tweet about this contest and leave a separate comment with the link to your tweet (not to your twitter account, just to your contest tweet). - one extra entry
- Blog about this contest and leave a separate comment with the link to your blog post. - one extra entry
- Follow or subscribe to this blog and leave a separate comment stating that you do so. - one extra
But, wait! You can do this EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! So, it's more like a total of six bajillion(ish) possible entries!!!
The contest will run from now until Monday, January 4, 2010, midnight Orlando, Florida time. Winners will be picked by random number generator and will be notified by email (on or about) Tuesday, January 5, 2010. Winners have 48 to respond or a new winner will be chosen. U.S. addresses within Publix service areas only, please.
I reserve the right to cancel or change this contest at any time for any reason. This contest is void where prohibited. By entering this contest you acknowledge having read and accepted my contest policies.