- I loved the scent - like fresh oranges!
- It's made without synthetic chemicals or fragrances.
- Packaged in recycled and sustainable materials - phthalate and BpA free.
- Rinses super clean really easily (like one or two rinses versus three to five with the normal baby wash I use).
- My kids didn't care for the scent.
- While the rinsing clean quickly and easily was nice for my kids (toddler boys with very short hair), for me it rinsed out and left my hair and skin feeling a bit on the dry side.
- It doesn't lather as much as my normal baby wash or shampoo.
- It's a little bit pricey for a budget conscience mama like me ($8.99/8oz)
- I liked it. I don't think I would use it as shampoo for me on a regular basis, but I would definitely use it on my kids and as a body wash for myself. The fact that it's made without synthetic chemicals or fragrances is a BIG plus, but the frugal shopper in me balks (a little bit) at the price.
How to Enter:
- Entries will be received in the comments section of this post. All entries will be verified. You MUST leave a valid email address with EACH entry, I will not hunt you down!
- First entry (mandatory): Visit SproutBaby then come back and leave a comment letting me know a product you like!
- Additional entries:
- Grab my button and put it in your sidebar, then leave two (2) separate comments with the link to your blog. - two extra entries
- Tweet about this contest and leave a separate comment with the link to your tweet (not to your twitter account, just to your contest tweet). - one extra entry
- Blog about this contest and leave a separate comment with the link to your blog post. - one extra entry
- Follow or subscribe to this blog and leave a separate comment stating that you do so. - one extra entry
- Follow SproutBaby's, twitter feed (@sproutbabyclub) then leave a separate comment letting me know - one extra
- Follow or subscribe to April's Little Family and leave a separate comment stating that you do so. - one extra entry
- Follow or subscribe to Mama Loves Food and leave a separate comment stating that you do so. - one extra entry
But, wait! You can do this EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! So, it's more like a total of eight BAJILLION(ish) possible entries!!!
The contest will run from now until March 15, 2010, midnight Orlando, Florida time. Winners will be picked by random number generator and will be notified by email (on or about) March 16, 2010. Winners have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. U.S. & Canada addresses only, please.
I was not compensated for this review, aside from the sample referred to herein-above. I reserve the right to cancel or change this contest at any time for any reason. This contest is void where prohibited. By entering this contest you acknowledge having read and accepted my contest policies.